Es gibt wieder Neuigkeiten von der WOW-Phishing Fraktion. Immer noch die selben Maschen und die gleichen Taktiken. Also nicht wirklich erwähnenswert darüber noch einen großartigen Artikel zu schreiben.
This is an automated notification regarding the recent change(s)
made to your World of Warcraft account. When you receive this message when your World Of Warcraft Account means that there are serious security risks.
However,if you did NOT make changes to your password,we recommend you click here Login verify your password.
If you are unable to successfully verify your password .
using the automated system, please contact Billing & Account Services at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (1-800-592-5499) Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm Pacific Time or at email@example.com. Account security is solely the responsibility of the account holder.
We encourage you to keep the following security tips in mind when playing a Blizzard game on any computer:
– Use up-to-date firewall, antivirus, and anti-spyware software to scan your system regularly for viruses, Trojans, and key-loggers.
– Keep your operating system and other software up-to-date and be careful when downloading new software.
– Be wary of “spoof” and scam websites and e-mails that pose as Blizzard Entertainment and request account or personal information. As a reminder, Blizzard Entertainment representatives will *never* ask you for your password.
– Use separate, unique passwords for your email, Battle.net account, and any other online accounts.
– Change your passwords regularly and keep Battle.net account information updated using the Account Management page at http://www.battle.net/account
For additional security tips and information, please visit the following site:
– Account Security: http://www.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=30472
If you are looking for an added layer of security, we currently offer the Blizzard Authenticator, an optional device that can help prevent unauthorized account access. For more information about how the Authenticator works or how to add one to an account, please visit the Blizzard Authenticator FAQ at http://www.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=30492.
Regards, World of Warcraft Support Team